viernes, 8 de febrero de 2008

letra top + rumors by lindsay lohan from albun speak.

Saturday, stepping into the clubThe music makes me wanna tell the DJ, tune it upI feel the energy all aroundAnd my body can't stop moving to the soundBut I can tell that you're watching meAnd you're probably gonna write what you didn't seeWell, I just need a little space to breatheCan you please respect my privacyWhy can't you just let me doThe things I wanna doI just wanna be meI don't understandWhy would you wanna bring me downI'm only having funI'm gonna live my life (but not the way you want me to)[chorus]I'm tired of rumors startingI'm sick of being followedI'm tired of people lyingSaying what they want about meWhy can't they back up off meWhy can't they let me liveI'm gonna do it my wayTake this for just what it isHere we are, back up in the clubPeople taking picturesDon't you think they get enoughI just wanna be all over the floorAnd throw my hands up in the air to a beat like (what)I've gotta say respectfullyI would love it if you would take the cameras off of meCause I just want a little room to breatheCan you please respect my privacyWhy can't you just let me doThe things I wanna doI just wanna be meI don't understand whyWould you wanna bring me downI'm only having funI'm gonna live my life (but not the way you want me to)[chorus]I'm tired of rumors startingI'm sick of being followedI'm tired of people lyingSaying what they want about meWhy can't they back up off meWhy can't they let me liveI'm gonna do it my wayTake this for just what it isI just need to free my mind (my mind)Just wanna dance and have a good time (good time)I'm tired of rumors (rumors)Followed (followed, followed, followed, followed, followed)What they want of meWhy can't they (they, they, they, they, they) let me liveTake this for just what it is[chorus] ×2I'm tired of rumors startingI'm sick of being followedI'm tired of people lyingSaying what they want about meWhy can't they back up off meWhy can't they let me live (live)I'm gonna do it my wayTake this for just what it is

No hay comentarios: